Emploi Accessible Travailleur Handicapé RQTH Data Manager Health
Data Manager Health and unstructured Data
offre publiée le 29/07/2021
AXA Group Opérations
00 - Tous départements
Type de Contrat
Présentation de l'entreprise
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
Purpose of the Job
Based on proven operational expertise of data management practices, the purpose is to support AXA entities in the definition and implementation of data capabilities aligned with their business and data strategies (*), leveraging the scale of AXA. Objective is to become a “trusted advisor” for local entities on all topics related to data management, with this purpose as primary driver.
Moreover, the aim is also to provide AXA GETD with data management advisory.
(*) each entity data strategy is expected to state a local vision and a multi-year plan, covering use cases as well as the following underpinning capabilities: delivering value from data, managing risks pertaining to data, designing and running a data operating model, increasing data culture and skills, managing data as an asset, building and running IT foundations for data (BI & Analytics, Master & Reference Data, Meta Data, Data Quality, Data Exchanges).
- Support entities in the implementation of data management practices, co-animate the community
The main activities are to:
- Contribute to the co-creation of assets, as “trusted advisor” data manager
- Co-animate the data management community by preparing and leading workshops, preparing and co-animating webinar sessions
- Roll-out assets across AXA, through advisory and incubation projects, based on entity needs
- Measure usage of data management assets and impact, notably in priority business areas
- Support AXA GETD in the understanding and implementation of data management practices
AXA GETD is also dealing with data in the case of innovative and disruptive projects – usually in collaboration with entities, for which (structured and unstructured) data management practices also bring value. Hence part of the job will also consist in supporting the implementation of data management practices at GETD.
Expected Skills and Experience
Technical and professional skills:
- Familiar with the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK, from DAMA)
- At least 8 years of experience in operational data management activities with concrete experience in Health Data and security (ISO:27001).
- Good knowledge of and experience in the implementation of: Governance of unstructured Data, Data Exchanges, Master & Reference Data Management, Data Modelling, Metadata Management, Data Quality Management
- English - Fluent in speaking and writing
Soft skills and competencies:
- Ability to lead and coordinate a network of stakeholder from various backgrounds (data scientists, actuarial teams, data stewards, etc.)
- Organizational skills and rigor in execution
- Autonomy, intellectual curiosity, and taste for innovation
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a complex organization
- Team player in a multi-cultural work environment, able to see the big picture as well as deep dive into details when necessary.
An experience with data compliance in insurance (IFRS17, Solvency II, GDPR) and/or Customer Data would be a plus.