Emploi Accessible Travailleur Handicapé RQTH Data & Api Architecture
Data & API Architecture
offre publiée le 29/07/2021
AXA Group Opérations
00 - Tous départements
Type de Contrat
Présentation de l'entreprise
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
The main activities for the job are to:
- Define/leverage Reference Architecture documents on above domains;
- Co-lead incubation projects with AXA Divisions;
- Design data architecture for innovative products, in collaboration with business and engineering teams
- Contribute to the increase of knowledge and proficiency of the data architecture practices.
Technical and professional skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in
- Software Engineering or,
- Data Engineering or
- AI/ML engineering
with a will to evolve towards data architecture
- Some experience in the design and implementation of 2 or more of the below topics :
- Master & Reference Data Management
- Metadata Management
- Data Quality Management
- Data Analytics and BI
- Data Modelling
- API Design
- Data Exchanges
- English - Fluent in speaking and writing
Soft skills and competencies:
- Able to interact with a vast variety of stakeholders: business, compliance, developers, data managers, project managers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Result oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a complex organization
- Leadership, and conflict resolution
- Team player in a multi-cultural work environment, able to see the big picture as well as deep dive into details when necessary.