Customer Success Manager - Belgium
offre publiée le 09/10/2017
Machelen, Belgium Full-time
Type de Contrat
Marketing - Communication
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and NTT communications, one of the world's largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions allow a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!fast growingcentersin 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for customer retention and driving customer satisfaction. He / She is also responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities.on boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities.
Own overall relationship with assigned clients include: who include:
o Renewal: Negotiate business terms whitin guidlines set whitin guidlines set o On-Boarding: Work with customers to follow the critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in Achieving Their goals. the or other key performance indicators in the Achieving their goals. o Adoption: Manage and increase revenues by customers by expanding usage o Customer Satisfaction: Conduct frequent Customer Satisfaction surveys, interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement. o Upsell: Work to identify and / or develop upsell opportunities. and / or develop upsell opportunities.Renewal: commercial termsNegotiate commercial terms setwhitinguidlines
We boarding : Work with clients to achieve critical goals, or other key performance indicators and help the client in achieving their goals.
Adoption : Manage and increase revenue
Satisfaction: Conduct frequent Customer satisfaction Satisfaction surveys, interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement.
Upsell: Work to identify and / or develop upsell opportunities.and / or develop upsell opportunities.
Keys to success:
Establishment of a trustworthy relationship with a client. Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy. Identify cross-sell opportunities within your existing customer base. Act as the customer 's advocate throughout Arkadin, facilitate the prompt, effective resolution of all service related issues. < / s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s> s / s> s> s> s>. Position Arkadin as a Unified Collaboration Services Providers by having a full understanding of advisory solution selling. Driving adoption and use of the Arkadin service. continued
Developing strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
Organizing regular Customer Service & Business Reviews
Lead Customer into Arkadin's Standard Processes
Overseeing the onboarding experience and training for new customers.
Working with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and using best practices.
Identifying, managing, and closing up-sell opportunities among assigned customers.
Negotiating and closing renewals with assigned customers.
Developing and maintaining deep expertise of Arkadin products and best practices to provide value to customers.
Independently manage the entire sales cycle.
Maintain accurate records within the company's sales database.
Demonstrate accurate forecasting and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
Perform other assigned tasks as requested.
Perform blueprinting and mapping of your existing Customer base.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in post-sales account management (analytics, optimization / conversion and / or search). optimization / conversionCandidates with pre-sales or professional services will be considered.
- Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of hosted services is desirable.
- Proven experience in customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel.
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems / issues.problems / issues
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
- Experience working with CRM tool (ex. Sales Force.com)
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent in French, Dutch and French
- Arkadin is a signatory of the Charter of Diversity to promote the integration of people with disabilities.