Customer Success Manager (H/F) - France
offre publiée le 18/04/2018
75 - Paris
Type de Contrat
Commercial - Vente
Présentation de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for customer retention and driving customer satisfaction. You are also responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities.
You will own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which include :
o Renewal : Negociate commercial terms whitin set guidlines
o On-Boarding : Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
o Adoption : Manage and increase revenue within existing client by expanding usage
o Customer Satisfaction : Conduct frequent Client Satisfaction surveys, interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement Service improvement plan as appropriate.
o Upsell : Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
Keys to success:
Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Identify Cross-sell opportunities within your existing customer base.
- Act as the customer’s advocate throughout Arkadin, facilitate the prompt, effective resolution of all service related issues.
- Proactively act on problems and Manage Service Improvement Plans if required
- Identify, qualify and influence new projects around Unified Collaboration/Communication within territory.
- Position Arkadin as a Unified Collaboration services providers by having a full understanding of consultative solution selling.
- Driving adoption and usage of the Arkadin service.
- Developing strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Organizing regular Customer Business & Service Reviews.
- Lead Customer into Arkadin’s Standard Processes.
- Overseeing the onboarding experience and training for new customers.
- Working with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and using best practices.
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and deliver different outreach programs
- Proactively monitoring and identifying usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates.
- Identifying, managing, and closing up-sell opportunities among assigned customers.
- Negotiating and closing renewals with assigned customers.
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of Arkadin products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle.
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database.
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested.
- Perform blueprinting and mapping of your existing Customer base.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in post-sales account management (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or search).
- Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of hosted services market is desirable.
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel.
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues.
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
- Experience working with CRM tool (ex. Sales Force.com).
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Arkadin est signataire de la Charte de la Diversité afin de favoriser l’insertion de personnes en situation de handicap.