Credit Controller (H/F)
offre publiée le 11/04/2018
34 - Hérault
Type de Contrat
Finance - Comptabilité - Juridique
Présentation de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly.
Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
As a Credit Controller you provide financial, clerical and administrative support to enable collection of outstanding debts and resolution of client invoicing queries within their ledger base. You work closely with customers, Sales Support, Finance, Management, Technical Support, Client Care within Arkadin UK and Arkadin Worldwide. Language skills: English desired & French optional
- Chasing debt by phone, email, or letter
- Working to set targets of reducing the debt on the companies ledger
- Follow up, collection and reminders
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Be able to suggest payment plans for delinquent clients
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation and administrative skills
- Previous experience of business-to-business collection of debts
- Good time management skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office)
- Experience of dealing with high volume accounts would be of benefit.
- Fluent english is mandatory and other european languages will be a plus.
• Arkadin est signataire de la Charte de la Diversité afin de favoriser l’insertion de personnes en situation de handicap.