Customer Success Manager - Belgium
offre publiée le 10/04/2018
Pegasuslaan 5, 1831 Machelen, Belgium
Type de Contrat
Marketing - Communication
Présentation de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for customer retention and driving customer satisfaction. You are also responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities.
We are expecting from you to own an overall relationship with assigned clients, which include:
- Renewal: negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines;
- On-Boarding: work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and help the customer achieving their goals;
- Adoption: manage and increase revenue within existing client by expanding usage;
- Customer Satisfaction: conduct frequent Client Satisfaction surveys, interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement Service improvement plan as appropriate;
- Upsell: work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
Are you ready to take up this challenge?
- Developing strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services;
- Identify Cross-sell opportunities within your existing customer base;
- Act as the customer’s advocate throughout Arkadin, facilitate the prompt, effective resolution of all service related issues;
- Proactively act on problems and manage Service Improvement Plans if required;
- Identify, qualify and influence new projects around Unified Collaboration/Communication within territory and position Arkadin as a Unified Collaboration services providers;
- Driving adoption and usage of the Arkadin service by working with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and using best practices;
- Proactively monitoring and identifying usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates;
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of Arkadin products and best practices to provide value to customers;
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database;
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
To take up those challenges, the minimum requirements are:
- Previous experience in post-sales account management (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or search);
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction;
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel;
- Experience working with CRM tool (ex. Sales Force.com);
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- International environment – English is our business language;
- Competitive salary.