Cisco Product Manager (H/F) - France
offre publiée le 06/03/2018
34 - Hérault
Type de Contrat
Marketing - Communication
Présentation de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
We are looking for a Cisco Cloud Voice Product Manager. Being part of the Corporate Unified Communication Service line, you will report to the Head of Cisco product line manager.
As a product manager, you will:
- Manage the product life cycle of Arkadin Cisco Cloud Connected Audio (CCA) conferencing offer ;
- Develop new hosted commercial and enterprise managed calling solutions aroud Spark offer ;
- Worked with Cisco and entertain product relationship on cloud calling collaboration stream ;
- Manage product and service relationship with Arkadin partners and resellers ;
- Train and support the Product Marketing and Service Operation manager on new and change offer ;
- Promote new solution internally and support adoption program ;
- Define, update the Arkadin Cisco CCA and hosted calling roadmap ;
- Work closely with Market Unit to retrieve and analyse business requirement ;
- Drive engineering development and features priorization with Arkadin Cisco R&D tribe ;
- Work with finance to define floor price, build and run cost optimization ;
- Be the "go to" person for our presales engineer to answer product or offer related question.
As a product manager, you will have two main objectives:
1. Grow and expand our Cisco Cloud Connected Audio business and market share
2. Launch the Arkadin Calling service based on Cisco Spark Suite
* Must have
- Must be strong in market analysis, competitive analysis, business case development, roadmap planning, pricing definition and new service/product launch
- Experience with unified communication solutions, Cloud based IP Telephone Solutions , ideally with Cisco UC / telephony and HCS environment or Broadsoft Environment
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a front line product manager, with an overall experience of more than 5 years
- Strong product management skills in a technical industry, knowledge of the UC industry desired
- Technical degree: IT, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering is required / Business degree: highly desired
* Nice to have
- Ideally experience with Cisco full cloud collaboration suite (WebEx, Spark) and Cisco Video Room system
Fluent in English
Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be highly driven, self-motivated, and able to drive and motivate others
Closely monitor program progress, escalate issues quickly with action plans
Effectively communicate and report status
Want to know more about our business?
Want to know more about the hiring manager ?
- Arkadin est signataire de la Charte de la Diversité afin de favoriser l’insertion de personnes en situation de handicap